Quinn & De Luca, LLC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNews/ChatSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Forum is Currently Under Construction...

Hey Nick, discovered something

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brywqui
Board Noob
Board Noob
brywqui

Hey Nick, discovered something Empty
PostSubject: Hey Nick, discovered something   Hey Nick, discovered something Empty9/29/2010, 21:34

I know you probably got this down pat, but if you go to view unanswered posts it lists all the postings. That's just what I wanted to be able to do. I will try and get some of my assoc. in here. I am impressed with your skills young man. no wonder my little bro (I'm 4 months older) lets you keep the chair warm!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hey Nick, discovered something Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Nick, discovered something   Hey Nick, discovered something Empty9/30/2010, 09:39

yes Victor has been supportive which is good. Sometimes I feel like he could do it without me but he has kept me here and I am very appreciative. invite anyone you would like or think would be a great addition to the family. I know their are not many discussion channels but I wanted the forum the grow with us. More people that join, The more Topics we will need. I look forward to watching it grow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.virtualaccountingonline.com

Hey Nick, discovered something
Page 1 of 1