HomeNews/ChatSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsFAQLog in
This Forum is Currently Under Construction...

Share | 

Hello to the Group

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MonroeCPA
Board Noob
Board Noob
MonroeCPA

PostSubject: Hello to the Group   10/17/2010, 23:37

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hello. My name is Angelo Liberati, and I am a Certified Public Accountant in the State of New York, and a Certified Fraud Examiner, which is a private designation given by The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, which is in Austin, Texas. I have over 23 years of professional work experience in Accounting, Taxation, Auditing, Fraud Examinations, Internal Auditing, Financial Auditing, Financial Reviews, Financial Compilations, Consulting, Operational Auditing, Service to Lender/Collateral Auditing, and Due Diligence Examinations. I have worked for the New York State government, a Benefits Trust Fund, in public acccounting, in corporate accounting environments, for Robert Half Management Resources, and for myself.

I am currently seeking a full - time, direct hire opportunity in the Accounting, Taxation and/or Auditing Departments of a company, and/or a Law Firm. I am willing to work in any of the following states: New York State, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Ohio, West Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.

Based upon my diversified experience, I strongly believe that I can add value to any position within a company, and/or a Law Firm, in that I could be responsible for several areas, and this would save a company, and/or a Law Firm, a significant amount of money in the form of salaries, fringe benefits, training expenses, job advertising expenses, employer portion of Medicare and FICA payroll taxes, and employment agency fees - for either temporary and/or direct hire candidates.

I am an effective individual contributor that works very well in a group, with little or no supervisory responsibilities, and I can also work independently with little or no supervision and/or training. I am a very hard worker, a problem solver, organized and extremely detailed oriented.

While seeking the aforementioned opportunity in this current recessionary economy, I am maintaining two small, home based businesses, as well as undertaking other pursuits pertaining to my professional development.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.addedvaluecpa.blog.com

Hello to the Group
Page 1 of 1