Quinn & De Luca, LLC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNews/ChatSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Forum is Currently Under Construction...

introduction from Viper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Viper
Board Noob
Board Noob
Viper

introduction from Viper Empty
PostSubject: introduction from Viper   introduction from Viper Empty10/26/2010, 15:50

I am a student at Le Cordon Bleu-Atlanta, majoring in Culinary Arts.

The bulk of my career was involved in law enforcement and the military. Most recently, I worked for the Florida Department of Transportation/Motor Carrier Compliance Office as a law enforcement officer and the United States Air Force Reserves as an Aviation Resource Manager with the rank of Master Sergeant.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: introduction from Viper   introduction from Viper Empty10/27/2010, 10:21

ALRIGHT! More blood for the forum. Glad to see that you signed up. Victor has mentioned that he was in contact with you. I encourage all the members to feel free to inform me of any changes that could be made to benefit the forum. This can be done within the suggestions channel. Enjoy the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.virtualaccountingonline.com
Victor Quinn
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Victor Quinn

PostSubject: Re: introduction from Viper   introduction from Viper Empty10/27/2010, 10:24

Hey,
Tough lookin limey! bet he can hurl a fur ball RPG a hundred yards! Welcome to the forum, hope you'll contribute some of the stuff you email me. We'll be taking more accounting (ugh) tax stuff as we progress toward year end and beyond, so hope it can help with your schooling.
introduction from Viper Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2c3nmy7Qq0rovdoQRqm8fDRQxM4NjHxKsRNxhyy17t81rECM&t=1&usg=__O244LdVf5uOhgqhx63upSFRW0VE=
Back to top Go down
http://www.virtualaccountingonline.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introduction from Viper   introduction from Viper Empty

Back to top Go down

introduction from Viper
Page 1 of 1