HomeNews/ChatSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsFAQLog in
This Forum is Currently Under Construction...

Share | 

Hello, this is Will

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WillSilvera
Board Noob
Board Noob
WillSilvera

PostSubject: Hello, this is Will   9/10/2010, 00:56

Hello everyone.

I am Lt. Silvera, II Marines, 2d btn MEF, HQ in Jacksonville, NC. I am currently stationed at MC Base One in Quantico VA, about 25 miles south of DC. It's the largest MC Base on the east coast and HQ for the FBI training center, The Marine Museum, NCIS ( the real one and yes, Mark Harmon has filmed here) and the Weapons training range, among much else.
My wife is Melissa and we have a beautiful 5 year old Marine in training named Lucas.
My buddies invited me here and I look forward to sharing lots of interesting stuff as there's never a dull nanosecond here! Anyone who would like to visit the Base is welcome to, there are tours of unclassified areas, just be prepared to have your car and person searched thoroughly. We have thwarted at least two terrorist attempts on the Base...sure you understand. I want to say hello to the "Brass" here, Capts VQ amd MT. I see they beat me to a hello and other contributions. But then they always did. It's good to be among friends and look forward to meeting more new ones. Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Will   9/10/2010, 10:02

Welcome to the VAO forum Will! Glad to see that you joined. I actually just accepted your friend request in linkedin...Im hoping that this forum can serve as a discussion area for military personnel and financial professionals alike...I would not mind in the least bit if you could inform friends of yours about this place. I look forward to chatting with you and thanks again for registering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.virtualaccountingonline.com
Victor Quinn
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Victor Quinn

PostSubject: LT welcome aboard   10/7/2010, 13:30

Sad

don't get all teary eyed there Lieutenant! glad to have you BOY! Now, get off your lazy ass and start writing or sending us good articles. All the best to that lovely wife and that adorable kid...you deserve neither!
Cap

bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.virtualaccountingonline.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Will   

Back to top Go down

Hello, this is Will
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quinn & De Luca, LLC :: Introductions-
Jump to: