Quinn & De Luca, LLC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNews/ChatSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Forum is Currently Under Construction...

Introducing Mike Tamburro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeftyMike
Board Noob
Board Noob
LeftyMike

Introducing Mike Tamburro Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Mike Tamburro   Introducing Mike Tamburro Empty8/28/2010, 16:41

Hello, my name is Michael Tamburro. I am President of M-4T International Security Consultants, a strategic consulting, tactical, operational and statistical intelligence systems development firm. We advise on formation of corporate structures, including the design of security and privacy policies and structuring emergency evacuation protocols and comprehensive database management in a secure environment. We train law enforcement personnel on how to use the tools and develop the ability to conduct risk/vulnerability assessments, analyze crime, and recommend appropriate courses of action to eliminate conditions conducive to terrorism, espionage, sabotage, wrongful destruction, malicious damage, theft, and pilferage. We also are adept at asset protection and loss prevention accomplished through, but not limited to a physical security, electronic security system, and loss prevention programs within corporate and public environments
I am a graduate of the Marine Corps' School of Advanced Warfighting and a graduate of the National War College with a Master of Science degree in National Security Strategy with a concentration in Covert Intelligence Operations. A weapons and tactics instructor and intelligence Officer, I developed and executed individual T&R operational unit training and served as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for intelligence mission planning, human and technical intelligence, briefing and threat assessment and tactics related to anti-terrorism I also attended George Mason University nights to obtain my Math and Science degree.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Introducing Mike Tamburro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Mike Tamburro   Introducing Mike Tamburro Empty8/30/2010, 09:34

welcome Mike! Thank you for registering with the forum. I have heard many good things about you from Victor. I look forward to conversing with you in the future. I will include some additional forum rooms today...Due to your extensive military background I will be sure to include a channel for further discussions. Feel free to invite friends!
Back to top Go down
http://www.virtualaccountingonline.com

Introducing Mike Tamburro
Page 1 of 1