Quinn & De Luca, LLC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNews/ChatSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Forum is Currently Under Construction...

Intro for BizMap (VOB)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BizMap
Board Noob
Board Noob

Intro for BizMap (VOB) Empty
PostSubject: Intro for BizMap (VOB)   Intro for BizMap (VOB) Empty10/11/2010, 14:53

Hello! We are excited to become a part of this community and look forward to making new connections and friends. BizMap is a professional business plan writing company. Our team brings over 35 years of experience and we're a Veteran-Owned Business (VOB), too! Part of our mission is to support other VOB's, so we offer a significant discount on our services to VOB's.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Intro for BizMap (VOB)   Intro for BizMap (VOB) Empty10/12/2010, 10:07

Welcome to Family! Thanks for joining. I will be adding links to the forum in the next couple of weeks, yours is on the list. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.virtualaccountingonline.com
Victor Quinn
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Victor Quinn

PostSubject: Welcome Bizmap   Intro for BizMap (VOB) Empty10/13/2010, 16:02

glad to see you here. We are also a VOB and we have been working hard to get the word out about, not only our service, but others like yours. We contribute a portion of our fees to Wounded Warrior Project. I have been to their outings in Pennsylvania and I am not only amazed at what the organization does, but the perseverance of the wounded men is indescribable.
My partner "Admin" (Nick) is working on ways to link to other VOBs especially. This really means a lot to us and we believe we have been brought to this place to meet a need and, like we're all trained to do, we intend to complete the mission!
Victor Quinn, USMC Capt-ret.
Back to top Go down
http://www.virtualaccountingonline.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro for BizMap (VOB)   Intro for BizMap (VOB) Empty

Back to top Go down

Intro for BizMap (VOB)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quinn & De Luca, LLC :: Introductions-
Jump to: