Quinn & De Luca, LLC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNews/ChatSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Forum is Currently Under Construction...

Ribbon rack program SUCKS!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeftyMike
Board Noob
Board Noob
LeftyMike

Ribbon rack program SUCKS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ribbon rack program SUCKS!!!!   Ribbon rack program SUCKS!!!! Empty10/28/2010, 00:10

Nick,
I put together my rack with eleven ribbons and got rejected because it said it was too long. I had 4 lines, 2 on top and three rows of three ribbons each???????? I previewed and it was fine then when I saved it the program told me it was too long and ingored all the work I did. FIX IT MAGGOT!!!! I wasted a hour on that!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ribbon rack program SUCKS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ribbon rack program SUCKS!!!!   Ribbon rack program SUCKS!!!! Empty10/28/2010, 09:36

LMAO...Keep in mind the ribbon rack builder is in its beta version...The signature block only take a certain amount of characters which I noticed AFTER I spent a week on building half of the thing. To temporarily fix this issue I created the TinyURL tab which will shorten the url string (decreases character count per url) and therefore allow more ribbons.

I can help you if you want since you seem like you had enough. In my defense sir, I did mention it in the directions but shhhh I wont tell anyone that you neglected to read them...Not a problem though because I know the current system is a little confusing and certain steps can be avoided but right now, I do not have a week to set aside to fix the issue. I will have to designate time on the weekend so the "TinyURL" step can be removed, making it more simple...

p.s. dont shoot me
Back to top Go down
http://www.virtualaccountingonline.com

Ribbon rack program SUCKS!!!!
Page 1 of 1